An MBA course is highly competitive and dynamic in the modern industry and in organizations. An MBA degree brings a lot of changes in an individual personality. Although, it is a costly and high-paid course.
An MBA degree will help you in different aspects of your career.
- A candidate can improve his/her communication skills, analytical skills, and interpersonal abilities.
- One can enhance his/her professional career by doing an MBA.
- One can start his /her own start-up after gaining practical knowledge from their MBA program.
Here is the list of a few top distance MBA colleges in Delhi. These colleges are served MBA course programs for decades in the Delhi location. Every year lakhs of students get enroll themselves in these colleges for the MBA program and get start their careers in different industries after completion of their MBA degree from there. Let’s know more about these distance MBA colleges.
Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University: The University is known as the name of IGNOU. IGNOU is the number one university among the distance colleges available in Delhi. IGNOU offers a wide range of courses at the regional level an MBA course is one among them. The University application form 2 times a year which are in January and July. The course offers for 2 years and is extended up to 5 years according to the choice of the student. It offers OPENMAT to get admission in its MBA program. The major specialization in which the university offers its MBA course in Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Financial Market Practice, Financial Management, and Marketing Management. The university offers a complete course fee of Rs. 37800 including exam fee.
- Sikkim Manipal University: Sikkim Manipal University is another top distance college for the distance MBA program. It is known as the name of SMU. The course designed for the MBA program is based on analytical skills and case studies under the guidance of an expert team. SMU also offered a two-year MBA program. University accepts the application twice a year. The fee of SMU is INR 21,250/ per semester including the exam fee.
- Institute of Management Technology: It is known by the name of IMT. The distance MBA/PGDM courses are designed by the college for the development of students who wants to pursue their career in management. The 2 years program of distance learning provides students a clear vision towards their goal. The college is AICTE approved. It seems a bit expensive as it is offering approx. the fee of Rs. 30,000/ per semester.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies: This is also a very famous college for the Distance MBA in Delhi. It is also known by the name of NMIMS. NMIMS three types of management courses are Post Graduate Diploma Degree for 2- year program, Diploma Program for one-year and certification program for 6 months. These courses come in the head of PGDBM, Diploma, and Certification Program. They have an approx. the fee of INR 25,000/ per semester for every type of program.
- Amity University: Amity is a renowned name in good universities. It offers many regular and wide range of distance learning courses. Distance learning in MBA from Amity offers a 2- year degree program that constituted up to 4 semesters. The eligibility criteria to get enrolled in an MBA degree program one needs to have 40% marks in his/her graduation. Amity offers a wide range of specializations in MBA like Finance and Accounting, Marketing & Sales, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Retail Management, and many more. It is also amongst the top distance MBA colleges in Delhi. The approx fee offered by the Amity is about Rs. 2,30,000/
- Symbiosis Center for Distance learning: It is also populous by the name of SCDL. It is considered the best college for distance learning B-schools. Symbiosis offers a good range of specializations in MBA programs are Marketing Management, Customer Relationship Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Operation Management, and Management Accounting. Symbiosis is AICTE approved college. The approx fee offered by the college is around Rs. 40,000/ per semester.
- Jamia Millia Islamia: Jamia Millia is a very famous and known university among the students. The university offers Human Resource Management and MBA degree. This is a two-year program that is extended to five- years. The HRM course exam is conducted once a year and the MBA program is divided into four semesters. The eligibility criteria followed that a candidate must hold a graduate degree in any discipline having at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates have to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the University. The approx fee of HRM and MBA is INR 32,000/ and 50,000/ respectively.
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management and Technology: The institute comes on the list of top distance MBA colleges in Delhi. The distance MBA is open for students from any stream. The college is approved by UGC- DEB. The college offers a part-time MBA also so that one can job and study at the same time. To get admission to this college one has to be a graduate degree from a recognized college and university. For more details, you can visit the college campus or you can connect with them via the website.
- Mahatama Gandhi University: Mahatama Gandhi University established its School of Management and Business Studies in 1999. The university offers a two-year MBA program. The university follows an eligibility criterion that a student has a graduate degree from a recognized college/ university. the university is recommended for the best quality education for the students. The approx fee of the university is INR 75,000/.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University: This university offers the most interactive and live distance learning Center. This is the only university that gives online classes access to its students along with the printed self-learning material. The duration of the MBA course is offered for 2- years extended up to a maximum of 4- years. The university offers a wide range of specializations in MBA like Banking Management, Risk Management, Marketing Management, Healthcare Management, E-commerce Marketing and Management, Digital Management, Branding and Advertising, International Marketing, and many more. The fee offered by the university is INR 21000/ around per semester. To get admission into the MBA program a candidate needs to be secure a minimum of 50% in his /her graduation.
Might this list of top 10 distance MBA colleges in Delhi help you to choose a good college for further studies? For the maximum information collection, one needs to be advised to visit the campus directly or you can connect with these colleges via contact or website. Another way that universities and colleges follow nowadays is just to write your query on their page, they will connect you as soon as possible within working hours.